Our Growing Generous Life Brochure may help guide you about financial stewardship in our congregation.
Click Here to view it.
It also outlines your opportunities to provide a lasting legacy for the church through one of the following options:
· The Memorial Fund. - Click Here for Memorial Fund details
· The Legacy Fund. - Click Here for Legacy Fund Details
"Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” - 2 Corinthians 9:7
One of the most practical ways you can support Christ's ministry is by giving financially. As a church, we will always have more vision to help people than we have resources. Partnering with us financially enables our church to widen its stride and influence as well as make a practical difference in the lives of people right here in our city. It helps ensure we can continue to create a place where people can encounter God, find belonging and call 'home'
The easiest way to partner with us is by giving online. Whether you'd like to give a single gift, schedule ongoing donations, or view your giving history, you may do it all through our online giving.
Click Here to give online with your credit card
Alternatively you can avoid processing fees for you or the church by arranging for an electronic transfer through your bank.
Click Here for electronic bank transfer instructions
Other ways to give are:
• Our Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR) program offers the convenience of regular withdrawals from your chequing account either by providing a void cheque or through your credit card. Click Here to request PAR enrolment
• Weekly offering envelopes to put in the offering plate on Sunday mornings for people who attend on a regular basis using cash or cheques. Click Here to request envelopes
• Cheques may also be sent by mail.
• You can give through your United Way donations. Click Here for instructions